In order to properly and practically organize in order to facilitate and expedite the affairs related to foreign investments in Iran and to focus the investments of investors in a single center, "Foreign Investment Services Center" has been established in the place of Economic Affairs and Finance of the province.
In this center, full-fledged representatives of relevant executive agencies including the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Ministry of Commerce, Ministry of Cooperatives, Labor and Social Welfare, Ministry of Industries and Mines, Ministry of Jihad Agriculture, as well as the Tax Affairs Organization, Customs of the Islamic Republic of Iran, Central Bank, Office The entire Registry of Companies and Industrial Property and the Environmental Protection Agency have been established as liaisons, coordinators and executors of services related to their respective institutions in relation to foreign investment, and provide services to foreign investors and those interested in obtaining more information in this regard.
The most important services that can be provided in the "Foreign Investment Services Center" are as follows:
- Informing and providing the necessary advice to foreign investors in relation to all matters related to the acceptance and support of foreign investors
- Carrying out the necessary coordination in matters related to obtaining the required licenses of investors, including the establishment announcement, the license of the Environmental Protection Organization, water, electricity, gas, telephone, exploration and mining licenses, from the relevant agencies before issuing the investment license.
- Make the necessary arrangements in matters related to the issuance of visas, residence permits and work permits for foreign nationals in connection with foreign investment projects.
- Carrying out the necessary coordination in matters related to foreign investment in the stages after the issuance of investment license, including registration of a joint venture, registration of orders for the entry of machinery and equipment, matters related to capital inflows and outflows, customs and tax issues, etc.
- Carrying out the necessary coordination and follow-up with the executive units of the respective agencies in relation to the foreign investment application.
- Care in the proper implementation of decisions made regarding foreign investment plans
The organization of affairs and workflow in the "Foreign Investment Service Center" is such that the foreign investor has access to all the necessary information and solutions and there is no need for repeated visits to various executive agencies. The responsibility of providing services in the center is not limited to the stages before making an investment decision, but investors can always and during the life of their investment can refer to the mentioned center and benefit from its services.