Economic features and Investment Potential
Investment Priorities in the Agriculture Section
- Consulting and contracting activities to enhance quality and utilization in agriculture and livestock husbandry
- Creating process and supplementary industries in agriculture section and rural industries.
- Developing livestock husbandry modern complexes
- Developing cultivation and utilization of medicinal and industrial plants and creation of related industries
- Developing the centers for providing services related to the biological control of pests and plant diseases and plant nutrition using the micro, macro , organic and microbial fertilizers
- Producing biological pesticides and microbial fertilizers for agricultural uses
- Producing improved seeds, sapling and scion
- Identifying and optimal utilization of water, saline soil and non-conventional water resources.