Economic features and Investment Potential
Capacities and Advantages of Industry and Mine Section
Formation of industrial clusters approaching top exports industries such as:
- Basic metal industries (steel, especially alloy steel subordinate industries, automobile manufacturing and spare parts, etc.).
- Process and mining industries (iron, copper, lead and zinc, phosphate, building stones and …).
- Non-metals minerals (ceramic, tiles, cement, etc.).
- Textile industries (spinning, weaving, clothing, yarn and fiber, printing and completing etc.).
- Pharmaceutical and food industries (different types of cookies, sesame seed past and Halva Arde and etc.)
- Handicraft industries (hand woven carpets, pottery and etc.).
- Developing industries with superior technology (H.T)
- Developing petrochemical subordinate industries
- Establishing a special zone for industries based on advanced technology
- Establishing specialized electronics and information technology park
- Establishing special economic zones of «food and drug», «steel», and «ceramic and tile»
- Performing great industrial-productive projects in the form of preparatory plan of the country’s industry
- possibility to create and develop mining and steel industries through completing of the production chain
- Appropriate infrastructures for industrial development especially mining and steel industries
- Rich mines of ironstone, coal, lead and zinc, phosphate, soil earth elements, gold, tin and tungsten, copper, titanium, uranium, chromium, and building stones
- Establishment of great tile and ceramic industries and becoming the most important center of ceramic and tile production in the country
- Enjoyment of long-standing experience in workshop production especially in textile and ceramic industries
- Higher educational and research centers related to this section and skilled human force
- Powerful private section eager to invest
- Potential for developing side and process industries in agriculture section (dairy products, garden products, and medicinal plants, etc.)
- Human and infrastructure potential for establishing new industries based on modern technologies